MOTHER AND BABY CARE
Minimum booking – 3 Weeks
- Breast/Bottle Feeding Support
- Charting Nutritional Intake
- Monitoring Mother's Health
- Monitoring Visitations to Ensure Proper Rest
Baby Care (General)
- Assistance with Diapering, Dressing and Wound Care
- Cultivating Feeding and Sleeping Patterns
- Accompaniment on Doctor Visits
Baby Care (Specialized)
- Care for Babies with Reflux
- Care for Premature Infants
- Assistance in Weight Gain for Low Weight Babies
- Care of Newborns on Monitors (Apnea)
- Liaison for Newborns in NICU
Preparation of fresh, healthy baby food in the privacy and convenience of your home. Baby food can be prepared once a week for the entire week or on a daily basis.
BABY SIGN LANGUAGE
Teaching hearing-capable parents how to establish two-way communication with their hearing-preverbal children through the use of sign language.
Maximize your child’s potential through early tutoring with the use of various teaching techniques such as music, art and language.
Private training for Nannies in the employer’s home. Extensive tutoring on childcare-related topics tailored to meet the individual needs of each family.
Helping to make your life easier, this service covers shopping for all mother and baby care needs. This includes purchasing a number of items from breast pumps to nursery equipment to great gifts to enhance mother’s bed rest.
Through the use of various techniques, assess and cultivate healthy sleep patterns for infants.